Sunday, March 29, 2009

ViNtAgE SpRiNg SwAp



Once again Linda from Grace Filled Moments was my partner for a swap. This swap was the Vintage Spring Swap at her other site A Swap For All Seasons . How cool is all this vintage kitchen stuff?? The apron is AWESOME, I have been spotted wearing it already!! Maddie's Gampa claims "No one wears aprons anymore!!" That is what HE thinks...right ladies?? The potholder is too cute. I have put the vintage cookie cutters into a wooden bowl, now on display in my kitchen, along with others that I had hidden in a drawer. Maddie claimed the cupcake decorations as "Hers". The crocheted doily went into the bedroom, the cookbook with my others and the cow on a shelf. Thanks Linda you have by far been my best swap partner!! Can't wait to join your next swap, the Summer Tag Book. Want to join??


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected All art posted on this website is protected under U.S. & International Copyright Laws. No portion of any of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, downloaded, copied, reproduced, or altered in any way without prior written permission from the artist.