Monday, March 23, 2009

aLtErEd SpOoN

I had signed up to do an altered spoon for a swap at AlteredDesigns Yahoo group and had no idea what to do with an ordinary vintage spoon. As I was looking through my supplies, everything that I needed to do an Alice in Wonderland theme jumped out at me. The spoon that I used is a large vintage silver tablespoon marked Hershey Hotel on the back of the handle (I didn't swipe it I swear!!). I left the spoon in its tarnished condition and added a tiny glass bottle, a clock button, tea stained tags, a tiny brass cake charm, a tiny brass, an image of Alice from the printed from original book and vintage rhinestones. Even my husband LIKES this one!! He says my art is getting better all the time, such a sweetie!!

2 comments:

K said...

great altered spoon!

Aileen said...

Ohh I love this altered spoon AIW is a favorite of mine, great job!

Happy Creating!
Aileen~
otm@outsidethemargins.com
http://www.outsidethemargins.com
http://aileensmusings.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected All art posted on this website is protected under U.S. & International Copyright Laws. No portion of any of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, downloaded, copied, reproduced, or altered in any way without prior written permission from the artist.