Saturday, March 28, 2009

JaCkPoT




While going through more of my craft supplies I came across the Mother Lode of Lace!! Some are vintage and some newer. Well, needless to say this Chipmunk must clean out her nest!! SO, I am making up some tags of 1 and 2 yard pieces of these laces and selling them on my Etsy shop. You may also purchase more yardage if needed and it is available in that particular style. Listings will state what is available. Some of these laces are small amounts and once they are gone, they're gone!! I will also have grab bags of smaller short cuts of lace for you to use in your collage art (pic #2 above).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected All art posted on this website is protected under U.S. & International Copyright Laws. No portion of any of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, downloaded, copied, reproduced, or altered in any way without prior written permission from the artist.