Thursday, March 19, 2009

ClAy FaCeS


I started making these clay face pins using polymer clay, vintage rhinestones and watch parts. I thought this scan of them actually turned out really cool. (I plan on taking actual photos of these. When I do I will post them so you can actually see the details.) AND I finally figured out how to watermark my photos WOOHOO!! Just another step in my blogging adventures! Can't wait to learn Photoshop one of these days, though that would mean purchasing a new computer.......HINT, HINT (May 30th is fast approaching)...I LOVE you honey!!
P.S. and did I mention that I still have my eye on that Canon camera...?

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sherry Goodloe said...

I love those polymer faces Dee!

sandee said...

Now these are cool!

mary schweitzer said...

These are great! Did you use a mold?
Mary

Aimeslee Winans said...

Love your collage of Maddie and your clay faces and your new glasses and your atc's. I have been trying to catch up, girl. Long time no see. :-)))

xoxo,
Aimeslee

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected All art posted on this website is protected under U.S. & International Copyright Laws. No portion of any of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, downloaded, copied, reproduced, or altered in any way without prior written permission from the artist.