Tuesday, March 17, 2009

tHiS sWaP RoCkS ! !



My swap partner Linda at Grace Filled Moments did a knock out, FANTASTIC job with this fun swap hosted by Sweet Goodness Swaps . Everything was wrapped in red, tied together with black and white grosgrain ribbon and labeled with handmade tags made from playing cards. The Basic Bridge book, cards and mug were Vintage finds. I LOVE After Eight mints and they seemed to fit right in with the theme of the swap. The cute sign that she made has found it's rightful place in my kitchen (she has been reading my blog for some time to know that my kitchen is decorated in red, white and black). The bracelet and Linda's handmade earrings (made using beads from Beads for Life) is a great start to my Spring fashion wardrobe!! Thank you Linda and be on the lookout for your package!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected All art posted on this website is protected under U.S. & International Copyright Laws. No portion of any of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, downloaded, copied, reproduced, or altered in any way without prior written permission from the artist.