Thursday, September 11, 2008

cOlLaGe WoRkShOp CoNtInUeD

For step 4 I colored in the circles using the fluid chalk inks and a paint brush. I made some more solid than the others and left some of the white show through on the rest.

For step 5 I stamped on the pear stamp using a violet fluid chalk ink, first inking only a small part of the stamp and then the whole stamp. I like how it didn't stamp solidly in some places. Next I stamped a different pear stamp and a word stamp using gesso. I like how this step turned out but, oh NO...I didn't stop there. I added more stamping which I will post as soon as I take more pics. AND if Blogger will cooperate with me better this time. These pics took FOREVER to upload..Grrrr....


1 comment:

Christy said...

I just love your pear stamps. This is looking great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected All art posted on this website is protected under U.S. & International Copyright Laws. No portion of any of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, downloaded, copied, reproduced, or altered in any way without prior written permission from the artist.