Saturday, May 24, 2008

PhOtO mAnIpUlAtIoN


This is a photo manipulation that I did for the group workshop on TheLatestTrendsInMixedMediaArts. Now it is time for me to fess up....I did this in a cool program that I found online called ArtRage 2. I got the free version but I am seriously thinking that I may have to purchase the full version as it is fun and very addictive. There are so many possibilities for doing photo manipulation. I WILL try the REAL art of doing the manipulations on printed photos once I have a little more free time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deana - I am going to find this program and test drive it. I currently have GIMP on my computer. Have to tell you, the actual coloring/manipulation with the markers was therapeutic. - Nicki

Kim said...

Oh so cool! I really love it, and... I am jealous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected All art posted on this website is protected under U.S. & International Copyright Laws. No portion of any of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, downloaded, copied, reproduced, or altered in any way without prior written permission from the artist.