10 Things You Love About Your Life
Today's prompt on Ten on Tuesday:
Sometimes we’re so busy moaning and groaning about the stresses in our lives, wishing for things we can’t have or the life we should have had that we forget to appreciate how lucky we are to be alive. So what makes your life wonderful?
1. My family and friends.
2. God's grace.
3. Finally being able to be a stay at home mom.
4. Being creative and sharing that part of me with others.
5. Spaghetti on the second day with a big glass of milk (it is about the only time I drink milk) (and for those of you saying YUCK to drinking milk with spaghetti, try it you may like it, my childhood friend Mona still to this day agrees).
6. Runny noses, sticky fingers, skinned knees, bedtime and being able to watch ADULT tv (not THAT kind of adult tv, just not DORA or DIEGO..LOL).
7. Living in the country.
8. Summertime, warm weather and the beach.
9. My parents still being here.
10. My loving husband who puts up with my quirkiness.