Thursday, August 18, 2011

MoTiVaTed To CrEaTe

After attending the annual Lititz Craft Street Fair last Saturday I have been more motivated than ever to create. I want to be able to set up a booth at this show next year. This fair is huge! They get over 20,000 visitors from all over the east coast. The entire town closes down for this event and there are tents for as far as you can see going in both directions from the town square. The main park in town is also filled to the brim with vendors.







So as a result of being motivated to create...here is a look at what I've made this week.




I made these wrapped wire rings from glass beads and copper wire. I wanted to practice using copper before making the purchase of sterling silver wire. I think the turned out pretty good!






I used vintage parts for this necklace and earring set with silk ribbon and gunmetal chain and closure. I think it's really stunning for a Fall piece. What do you think? I'd love some feed back....

~ Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Terri said...

What a fun day at the craft fair!
Those wire wrapped rings are so nicely done...really like what you did with the vintage pieces for the necklace and earrings too.
Thanks for the visit & the heads up on the bead soup. :) Chat with ya soon

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected All art posted on this website is protected under U.S. & International Copyright Laws. No portion of any of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, downloaded, copied, reproduced, or altered in any way without prior written permission from the artist.