Wednesday, March 26, 2008

sPrInG cLeAn Up

 
We decided today's 62 degree weather was perfect for getting a start on cleaning up the flower beds. We worked for about an hour cleaning the beds and weeding the walkway. I need to get planning on what flowers I'd like to try this year. I'm sure it won't matter since everything I have gotten in the past have grown way over the size they are supposed to be. We have great soil in these beds. It will also be time to soon start on the veggie garden and OH do I already have that planned out!! It is bread & butter pickle time again this year since I am down to our very last jars and everyone is already asking if I am making them again. Maddie loves digging AND screaming "WORM" every time she unearths one!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected All art posted on this website is protected under U.S. & International Copyright Laws. No portion of any of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, downloaded, copied, reproduced, or altered in any way without prior written permission from the artist.