Thursday, June 23, 2011

CvS sAvInGs WeEk Of 6/19





This weeks trip to CVS included getting a free razor, a free pack of razor blade refills, 3 free deodorants, 1 free Emerald almonds and I was actually PAID .82 to take the 2 tubes of Colgate toothpaste! The toothpaste was retail $3.19 on sale for $2.59. You get $2.00 in Extra-care Bucks with purchase plus I had a $1.00 off manufacturers coupon for each tube. With the purchase of two it resulted in CVS paying me .81.....another score!
If you are lucky enough to have the $1.00 manufacturers coupon for a bag of Hershey's Bliss you will gain $1.00 when buying a bag. They retail at $5.99, you get $5.99 in Extra-care Bucks and using your $1.00 will mean CVS pays you to buy a bag! Unfortunately the store I went to was already sold out!
Here is the breakdown of my trip:

Total retail - $162.11
Tax - $3.19
Minus Extra-care card saving - $63.49
Minus manufacturers coupons - $31.00
Total savings - $94.49
FinL cost to me - $70.70
Plus I received $4.00 Extra-care Bucks and a coupon for 30% off good for 3 days only, up to $99.00

Can you find a reason not to love CVS?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected All art posted on this website is protected under U.S. & International Copyright Laws. No portion of any of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, downloaded, copied, reproduced, or altered in any way without prior written permission from the artist.