Monday, July 19, 2010

BuRiEd TrEaSuRe 2010

Be sure to visit Seth's original post Burried Treasure regarding this Collaborative Project and to visit other blogs involved in the project as well.

Below you will find my Buried Treasure, it is a re-post from 2009 of some ATC's that I had finished. I chose this one for this post as I liked how these had turned out (actually, I had forgotten all about them!) Thanks Seth for this fun project and getting a chance to visit a lot of other blogs that I would not have found otherwise.




Here are the 4 Spring themed ATC's that I made for the Monthly swap at AlteredDesigns Yahoo group.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected All art posted on this website is protected under U.S. & International Copyright Laws. No portion of any of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, downloaded, copied, reproduced, or altered in any way without prior written permission from the artist.