Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I hAvE bEeN tAgGeD...

I have been tagged by Sandy at Sandee's Sanity to list 7 unknown things about me...

The rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Write seven random things about yourself.
3. Tag seven people at the end of your post.
4. Pass on the tag.

So here goes:
1. I detest empty ice trays in the freezer.
2. I am a human phone book, if I dial a number once I remember it forever.
3. On the flip side of that coin, I can't remember to turn off the headlights on my car, I have run the battery dead at least 5 times this year.
4. I am not afraid to say what I feel or voice my opinion and I am not sure where the humor comes from but sometimes I should just keep my mouth shut.
5. For my whole life I have never wanted to be anything but an artist and I still don't think that I am there yet.
6. Even though I love living in the country I loved the big city life of Pittsburgh.
7. My husband is 13 years younger than me.

I am WAY quirkier than I am letting on but there you go...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected All art posted on this website is protected under U.S. & International Copyright Laws. No portion of any of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, downloaded, copied, reproduced, or altered in any way without prior written permission from the artist.