Friday, February 22, 2008

I'vE bEeN tAgGeD!!

TAG your it
I've been tagged by Mollye at Mollyedoozey to reveal 7 "What If's..." about myself. Here are the questions and my answers.

1. What If I could meet anyone in the world to chat with:

I would love to meet Keith Herring to talk about art.

2. What If I could travel anywhere in the world:

I would take a trip to a beach somewhere surrounded by the bluest water you have ever seen with the love of my life, Jon.

3. What If I could have one wish granted to benefit all of mankind:

I would make sure that everyone went to bed with a warm meal and a full stomach.

4. What If I could live in a period other than the present for just 24 hours:

I would go to the year 2023, I just hate surprises!!

5. What If I had to become an animal for 24 hours:

I would be a cat.

6. What If I could make-over three areas of my body:

I’d flatten my tummy like it was when I was 18. I'd get botox injections in the deep frown lines on my forehead. And I'd have lasic surgery on my eyes so I'd never have to wear glasses again.

7. What If I could bring anyone back to life for 24 hours:

I'd bring back my grandmother for her to see my youngest daughter Maddie.

NOW…..TAG…..YOU’RE IT!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected All art posted on this website is protected under U.S. & International Copyright Laws. No portion of any of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, downloaded, copied, reproduced, or altered in any way without prior written permission from the artist.