Friday, October 5, 2007

JuStDeE'ZaRtS YoUnG aRtIsT cHaLlEnGe

Join me in helping to enrich the minds and hands of budding young artists through Donorschoose.org. Help out these teachers in need of art supplies by visiting my Challenge and making a donation. Just click here ---->Help Public School Kids by Funding my Challenge at DonorsChoose
As a special incentive the top donor to my challenge between now and October 31st will receive an original piece of artwork from me!! I will post the Prize soon and the winner will be posted on November 5th. KEEP AN EYE ON THIS BLOG!! Be sure to leave your comments also. I will be leaving special "things" for my commentors so have fun!! DonorsChoose.org is a 501(c)(3) charity. Donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected All art posted on this website is protected under U.S. & International Copyright Laws. No portion of any of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, downloaded, copied, reproduced, or altered in any way without prior written permission from the artist.